Reference this page for resources and information about COVID-19 and the Archuleta County Broadband Services Management Office. The BSM Office understands that the needs of county businesses and residents have recently heavily depended on broadband services so this page helps to aggregate resources about broadband in the county.
Many residents of Archuleta County don’t currently have ready access to Internet services needed for distance learning and general connectivity. Please see the resources below for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) offering free or discounted access for at least a short period of time during the COVID-19 outbreak containment period (OCP).
Free Public Access Point at Pagosa Springs Town Hall
The Archuleta County Broadband Services Management (BSM) Office–with many special thanks to Eric Hittle and the team at Echo IT Consulting–has provided an Internet access point during the COVID-19 crisis at the Pagosa Springs Town Hall in downtown Pagosa Springs at 551 Hot Springs Boulevard. Please follow the guidelines below to access the Internet via the Town Hall access point.
- You may use the Internet access point at Town Hall 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Use your wireless connection to connect to the TOPS Guest wi-fi network and you *do not* need to supply a password to connect
- Park anywhere in the Town Hall parking lot except the Town Police parking area on the south side of Town Hall
- Archuleta County will allow residents to park in the dirt lot to the east across Hot Springs Boulevard from Town Hall
- Do not go into Town Hall with questions; If you have problems accessing the Internet using the Town Hall access point, send an email to email@example.com
Free Internet at Ruby M. Sisson Library
You can access the library’s free public Internet connection from your car in the library parking lot in downtown Pagosa Springs at 811 San Juan Street. Please leave your windows and doors closed and respect others in close proximity by keeping proper social distance protocol.
Zito Media Special Offering
Zito Media to provide its 20×2 megabit internet service available free of charge for two months to low income residents.
Windstream Offering Special Lifeline Promotion
Kinetic by Windstream is offering Northern New Mexico residents free first two months and additional offerings.